Had a mini binge last night after dinner

I’m ok with it.

I just WANTED something and I gave into that want instead of white knuckling it.

I have to accept that I’m not going to be perfect and this is not “all or nothing”.

Keep working towards that 80/20 rule in life.  Eat healthy 80 percent of the time so I can not stress the other 20 percent.

The rest of the day was really healthy and planned so it’s not a big deal.  Tonight I will work on trying to resist that “wanting” feeling a bit more.

Advertisements

About nancykerins

I am a 38 year full time working mother of one doing my best to get healthy. I had lapband surgery in November of 2010 and then had a revision to the vertical gastric sleeve in February 2012. The purpose of this blog is a therapeutic tool for me to work out my feelings and write about what is going on during this experience. If I can help others through this blog, that is just a bonus.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s