Ok, now that my hectic couple of weeks is over…

Weighed in this morning at 277.

I am actually happy with that as I have been eating like shit and not tracking.  I’ve been completely out of control.

I have been exercising when I can at least, so that makes me happy.

Also, the band must be doing something because even though I have been eating whatever, I haven’t been majorly gaining.  

I feel like I can eat like before, but I must not be able to.

I have noticed one thing lately.  I seem extremely tight in the morning.  The first thing I eat is always difficult, even if it’s yogurt or a protein shake.  Then throughout the day I seem to get back to more "normal".

I know what I need to do, I just need to do it.

I need to track my food.  Since I ended my 12 week post op class, I have not been doing it.  I also need to plan out my week on the weekend and think in advance about what I’m going to cook.

Today is a new day.  Last night I stopped at Whole Foods on the way back from my inlaws in Newport to pick up some yogurt, fish, veggies, fruit and stuff to make a crockpot chicken.  That at least gives me some healthy snacks and the crockpot chicken will provide my lunches for the week.

I actually made a protein shake for lunch this morning because I think my cereal at work might be stale.  I feel very full from it though and it’s a great way to start off.

I’ve already tracked the food that I have with me in the obesityhelp.com tracker.

Tonight is also the monthly WLS support group meeting and I’m definitely going.  I need to go and be reminded about why I am doing this.


About nancykerins

I am a 38 year full time working mother of one doing my best to get healthy. I had lapband surgery in November of 2010 and then had a revision to the vertical gastric sleeve in February 2012. The purpose of this blog is a therapeutic tool for me to work out my feelings and write about what is going on during this experience. If I can help others through this blog, that is just a bonus.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Ok, now that my hectic couple of weeks is over…

  1. lappymeal says:

    I always have trouble in the morning too. I don’t know why.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s