My surgery date is penciled in.
I have completed all of my required testing.
All I need to get is my CPAP machine which I can’t do until I have my appointment with pulmonary on 9/28.
The paperwork has been sent to my insurance for approval. As soon as that is back, they will be able to confirm my surgery date.
I’m just getting impatient. I just want to get this over with already.
If I didn’t have to have CPAP, I would probably be having the surgery at the end of September/beginning of October.
In some ways I’m ok with waiting until November. I think I’ll just feel better once that date is set in stone.
I do still need to do an endoscopy, but it sounds like that doesn’t get scheduled until after the insurance approval happens.
I’m just ready.
I know I’m going to have several freak outs when I get closer to the date, but right now I just feel ready to do this.
I last spoke to the surgical administration group on 9/13 and they said to give them a couple of weeks. I think I’m going to call mid week next week if I don’t hear from them just to check in.